RCU Forums - View Single Post - Offical nitro tc3 thread
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Banzai660r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Offical nitro tc3 thread

I've got the 10/11mm t-maxx filter on mine. Works great, fits great and clears the engine great...........It's GREAT!![X(].
ORIGINAL: SoonToHaveNTC3

Hi all, I just ordered the NTC3+ from towerhobbies, but i wanna get the motor saver air filter for it. Which one is gonna work with this car? There are about 10 different ones on tower, like 45 degree, 60 degree, 10mm, 11mm, etc etc.. Thanks
Chaseman............This is my first year with the touring cars...........the big trucks are soooooooo much more forgiving. I got it dialed in by the end of the day yesterday (40sh. front and rear tires) 3 degrees camber in front, 2+(1/4 turn over 2) in the rear, 2 degrees toe in rear, 1 degree toe out in front, 4 on the droop, 5mm front ride height, 6mm rear(puts more weight on the front during accel.) TC3 is way different than the RS43 I was running before.......It BEGS to turn with the throttle on(after initial turn in). I'll play with it a little more............after that it's gonna take practice to catch DJ. I've been staying within 2-3 laps of him(2 in the main yesterday) I don't know who got second..........I was getting second with the HPI.........gotta get used to the AE.
I think I'll set up a dedicated HobbyTown racing thread..........so we can stop going off topic.

Banzai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!