Old 08-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Chronic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Overall strongest Truck

ORIGINAL: mikewoodkozar

ORIGINAL: Chronic

ORIGINAL: mikewoodkozar

Why isnt the LST on the list?
You need to add the "2" at the end of LST in order for that to even be taken seriously. I love my LST2, but these things aren't very tough out of the box. It's a fine truck with TONS of potential, but it really doesn't belong on the list. After I added the RPM arms, aluminum knuckles and hubs, and the after market engine brace it can now hold together about as long as a stock Savage does, but your talking apples and oranges out of the box.
I dont really agree, the LST2 out of the box is still one tough truck, and belongs on the list as it is every bit as durable a stock Tmaxx. And that IS apples to apples.

Furthermore i have not broke a single arm on my LST2 racer (has 9 gallons on it this season) so the RPM arms are not required. True the engine chassis brace sucks, but if you make sure your chassis screws are tight frequently you should be okay. And yes, spindles do break, but come on, i havent broke a single carrier, so there is no real need for those either.

I would put a stock Tmaxx up against a stock LST2 and my money would be on the LST2, seriously the LST2 belongs on the list period.

True, but I don't think the Maxx belongs there either.
Maybe I got an especially weak LST2 or something, but I know lots of other people that had the same problems. Everyone has different experiences though, and I'm not questioning yours at all. I just know that MY stock LST2 didn't belong on the list.