RCU Forums - View Single Post - "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing 1/10th BUGGY
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 10:19 PM
hondaidiot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "OFFICIAL"Redcat Racing 1/10th BUGGY

well i took my little buggy to the local rc track and i'm proud to say it was fun and exciting and quite irriating and i must say i was probably putting around the track at about 2mph lol it survived all the jumps the had there about 5-6 i think and they were all pretty good sized anywhere from 4-10inches high i think and luckily nothing broke or bent or anything it even with stood about 3flips and my dad smacking it into the concrete wall around the track i was like here dad wanna drive it since u helped buy and he was like not really but he did and i dont even think he made it 15mins before he smacked the wall and it started making a loud noise and i was oh god *** did u do to it now your done, shut it off and the exhaust pipe had popped loose and that happend about 5-6 times over a half hour and i finally got frustrated and said forget it i'm done so now i think i am gonna try and build an rc track in the back yard, but ya i was impressed nothing flipped and granted i didnt go at any of the jumps full throttle but with some of the posts i had read i was kinda worried about bending or breaking something, and i never changed out any of the shocks or changed the shock oil it is all still stock.