RCU Forums - View Single Post - Given these choices, which would you pick?
Old 08-06-2006, 03:35 PM
125cchyperman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Given these choices, which would you pick?

When it comes down to what you should by it's all about personal prefference. Yes of course everyone is going to try and say there's is the best and to them it might be. But everyone has a different applications for there's. I can say that the xxx-nt is a great truck weather you want to race or just bash. I use to race and the truck did very well. But now since I no longer race I just bash and the truck takes the beating pretty well. Abou the only problem I have is with the diff every once in a while but thats only because I have a .18cvr in it which has insane torque and power. But I would suggest either the xxx-nt or the rc10gt. The evader doesnt look to bad But I have never personally driven.

mkincy You are right RTR'S and Kits are not created equal. But you can easily change those parts out and get it to kit form. And while the guy who bought the RTR that already has the engine and radio equipment to go out and start driving with while the person who got the kit is still deciding what steering servo he/she should go with.