RCU Forums - View Single Post - Chat Room on RCU
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2003, 09:53 PM
southerngent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chat Room on RCU

Well I'am gonna say this with all this stuff leading to gent and kris post that's what this suggestions forum is for to put forth everyone's idea's if you like the idea or not that isn't the point and i don't feel it's neighborly to trounce other people here on there idea's to use or not use a idea is up to marc and mgt!!!!!!!!
Ok .... hang on here........
1.) My post's on this subject stand alone......... not in conjuncture with Kris^. His opinion and choice of words are his own!

2.) My posts did not in any way shape,form,or fashion "Trounce or Belittle" anyone.
They were only my humble opinions and past experience with IRC chat that I hoped I could convey both the Pros & Cons.

3.) I did suggest you reread Marc's prior post as you suggested there be a poll to decide the debate....... I was only refering you to his post so you could see for yourself that the decision had already been made. Therefore further deliberation on this subject is Moot.

I have been a registered member here for quite some time....... as you can see by my post count that I refrain from posting very often. I do so because it seems that everytime I enter a conversation or debate...... My words are either misconstrued or simply taken out of the context from which they were intended.

If I have somehow offended you ... let me be the first to appologize to you. It was not my intention to upset anyone or cause anyone any grief.

Southerngent