RCU Forums - View Single Post - Engine Factories?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Nitrohouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Engine Factories?

ORIGINAL: kx250ryder

What are the major engine factories and what brands come from each factory? I have heard that Toki is one, I am assuming Novarossi has one, what others are there?
Wow, what a question, and I doubt that I will be able to fully answer it for you...But I'll try...

Nova Rossi is 3 manufacturers. Nova Rossi, Rex, and Top...With several rebadged Nova Rossi's like the Crono's. RB Concept has Nova Rossi make their parts, but they are designed by RB Concepts, just made by Nova Rossi.

GRP Italy is probably the biggest up and comer for engine manufacturing, and possibly the only manufacturer capable of taking Nova Rossi down from their top spot as engine manufacturers go. They make the Ninjas (MY FAVORITE, right now)which are doing well everywhere, and the Boss line that has been kicking tail over in Europe...Very high quality engines...Very fast...

Picco Micromotor is also an Italian based engine manufacturer that makes very high quality engines.

There are several Asian engine manufacturers ( I don't know the Asian manufacturers that well), one makes the Force engines(also makes the engines for HPI Savages), SH engines, STS engines, and so on...

Have Fun...Burn Nitro...