Old 08-18-2006, 12:15 AM
Hincappe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Radical 621T .21 Off-Road Engine

ORIGINAL: Nitrohouse

ORIGINAL: Hincappe

ORIGINAL: Nitrohouse

ORIGINAL: roscoe71
i have not read one positive thread from you yet hinnacape personaly i think you are a idiot[>:]
I've reported him to the moderators of this forum just for that reason. Nothing like having some "idiot" to be a killjoy about everything...I ask everyone else offended by Mr. Negativity to do the same.

Lets build a positive outlook for our hobby, and get ride of the "Hincappe"s...

this typical of someone who deletes post when they post anything about RCmart to get Hyper8 parts. thats probably why your here trolling coz your nazi ways have led to no one posting there[>:]
Could you do us all a favor and just go away. I don't want to even waste my time with you. You haven't a clue what your talking about, yet your lips keep on flappin...When you bring something positive to the forums then please join in, until then, spare us from your ignorance, and negativity and don't post...You obviously weren't raised to keep quiet if you don't have something positive to say, well its a good policy to follow, and I recommend you do just that...

LLLLLLL8

so why waste your time trying to get me banned?

obviosly you are trying to follow me from the ofna forum, and trying to stop me from recommending cheaper places to buy hobao/ofna parts.

i thought you lived in a country of free speech, i suggest you stay on your own forum and delete threads there.

Go www.RCMART.COM <---- for Ofna Hyper8 parts at 50% of what nitrohouse sells at!!!