RCU Forums - View Single Post - OXAI announced new Zeque
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Troy Newman

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: OXAI announced new Zeque

Depends on the model. The Naruke models are setup and built around what Naruke wants. This includes paint, weight and everything to Naruke's specs. Naruke uses the Yamada mount. Therefore, the Naruke models produced by Oxai are setup with beams for the Yamada mount.

The Pinnacle's that come into the USA and I would assume all Pinnacle models are built with a firewall that is aimed at a Hyde Mount. Oxai also produces some accessories that will mount to a firewall and adapt to the Yamada mount.

The new Suzuki model is still a bit of a mystery as far as details just yet. The photos are up and it looks like they have produced the "first one" or first few and these are going to Suzuki for testing. Suzuki used the Yamada mount on his Worlds 05 models. I would assume the OXAI vaersion is setup the same way. If he keeps the tight quality control standards that Naruke has then it will come this way and this way only. From my experience in seeing the Yamada mount in action its a good option. I have not run one and its a bit expensive compared to the Hyde.

Oxai is working on some new models and new designs so more details with follow. I think its awesome that they are working with top pilots like Mr. Naruke, Suzuki, and the Matt Team. This will produce better and better models along with keeping the high standards that OXAI has already set.

Troy