RCU Forums - View Single Post - Air Hogs Aero Ace!
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 05:48 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Air Hogs Aero Ace!

Goggled, I have a titan. Pics and some minor discussion in the last couple of pages. My review of flight of this plane would be short and to the point. I can't get the batteries to hold a charge. I'm going to put mine on the dremel diet soon. With batteries mine weighs 690 grams. That said, the ones costco was selling are apparently good. I read a couple of good reviews back in may I think. Mine has a 48" wing span, 4 ducted fans, and is in the 27 Mhz range. I got one for my dad, he got his to fly on the first day, but it has to windy where he lives to fly it since then, his is a digital channel. The last time I saw them was at costco, they were in the 26 Mhz range. I think they were marked as titan 2.

As to jets, I have several, they are basically a flying wing. I find that they need little to no wind to fly, the kite factor is huge with these planes. I like them, but I think the AA has them beat hands down. AAmods has the jets I believe, and the target up here had several last week. Tim

PS I think boscovs might have some AA's.