RCU Forums - View Single Post - ZDZ problem resolved
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 02:21 PM
texomalaser
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ZDZ GONE BAD!!!!!

See post number 23!!!!

Thanks for all that have replied..Its just the fact that with all the problems with the motor and now this, it would seem there would be some honor on ZDZ's part. But instead I have been made out to be the villan, just by by taking the carb off to install it on my plane. Not to note they also said it looked like it had been overheated also. Its like they are masking the problem and making it look like its all my fault. I have done everything right with this motor. I did temperature checks on this engine after a hard flight after it was broke in and it never got over 219 degrees. Thats the hottest it ever has been. I just cant seem to make these people understand that there is nothing i have done to cause any fault on my behalf. And I really hate having to write this thread in the forum but I feel people should know about this. I just cant stand behind ZDZ anymore after this. I will fly the old ZDZ Rv when it gets here after repair until I can sell it and get a new motor..Hmmmm.. Which brand will I choose? BME, DA, 3W ...I sure do like the way DNTMN motor runs and its a BME 110 extreme...And now they have the 115 Extreme. But that may be a little to much power for my airframe..But then again. I will be getting the new Wildhare Sukhoi soon hopefully...
This sux!!! But im not letting it ruin a wondefull Hobby I have enjoyed for over 20 years. I will just be more carefull next time when spending so much money on my hobby. It is just a hobby, right?

Scott S.