RCU Forums - View Single Post - HELP! SHOULD I NOT EVEN OPEN THE WARHEAD BOX AND SEND IT BACK?
Old 08-25-2006, 02:04 AM
dustin7837
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP! SHOULD I NOT EVEN OPEN THE WARHEAD BOX AND SEND IT BACK?

LOL! If I had a wish, i wouldn't waste it on that

It's nice they have good support, but wouldn't you rather not need it? How about getting a truck that doesn't need warrantied parts every time you run it?

Warhead looks to be a good truck on paper, but once you get one, you either realize it's garbage, or you become a DT fanboy and spend crazy amounts of money/ time on it.

In response to the original question. Do send it back and get any other major brand name truck. You will be glad you did.

ORIGINAL: 86atrack4

Well if I had one wish right now I would stack my WH against all 3 of your mgts. You need to see what a WH can do when someone that has experince and a little no how.
I can't tell you what a out of the WH has now all I can say is DT has sent out new 3pm radios, 3 shoe clutches and new and improved engines.As for the fuel tank they offer a smaller tank, the cvd pins can be replaced with harder ones, which I've done.

I still have the same servo saver(yes the plastic one) If you would have insp the operation of the saver you would have found the spring is a little soft and when tightened to much it can't do what its suppost to do. With a little know how I streched it and have had no problems with it and why would it come with a alloy one?

My son is 11 and has been driving r/c for 4 yrs so he can drive, I've been building r/c for a long time and he has driven all of them and don't have to worry about him wrecking any of them. I would really like to see you drive the mgt at full speed into something solid it will break just like mine and all the others in this forum

Jumping off a garage...I did that crap when I was 13 now at 31 I want to race and have fun.
The next time I race or run with a mgt I will think of you and laugh when I pass it by.