RCU Forums - View Single Post - WALKERA 37
Thread: WALKERA 37
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 08:19 PM
soneebee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WALKERA 37

Some of the metal parts on the head really is kinda flimsy, the mixing arm should really have thread lock on it , the nut seem to loosen up if there is no loctite..... keep us posted...

ORIGINAL: W37 Cepeda

ORIGINAL: soneebee

hey cepeda.. what happened to your review of the 60C? how was is during your test?

I still have 60C here with me, as a matter of fact, I have done some minor mods to it. I will have the pictures soon, but my camera has a problem with the usb port, I had to send it back. I should have it by Monday next week. I will show my Df37 and df60c side by side. Maybe have some flight hover videos too. right know the 60c is not flight worthy, hence some of the metal parts have loose ball linkages screws, that won't tighten, cause the aluminum material in the hole threads have been damaged due to overtighten probably by the seller. Im waiting on some thread locking adhesive, if not, I'm going to have to replace that upper crank arm entirely, or tap in a new hole.

I will have it ready soon for another flight test.. and hopefully this time it perform as expected.