RCU Forums - View Single Post - September 2006 MA
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 08:49 PM
AERORICH73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: September 2006 MA

Well fellows, we all seem to agree on having fun in this hobby. While still working, I squirreled
away at least 40 kits, some ARF's, and about that many engines. The largest engine is a .75,
and go down from there. The largest plane in the house is a BTE Flying King. Now I am not
sure how large everyone has for a work area, but this 80" WS King is a bit much. If I were to be involved into all the diffferent modeling areas as 50%Plane is, my whole house would be to
small for storage. My hat is off to those who are excited about every aspect of this hobby. I
believe the discussion started out about what we as individual members are getting out of the
magazine. As I mentioned, if different subject matter was put into separate publications, and
each member could choose which one, or all of them if they so desired. then we all would be
happy with the AMA(maybe?)while reading something that promotes education and joy for each one of us. This is not ment to down grade any aspect of the hobby, and I am sorry if something I said infers that. From the content of this thread, I am not the only one discontented. Ok,
let us take a vote. Everyone who is happy with the AMA PUBLICATION raise their right hand.

Cheers Fellows, and enjoy your section of the hobby.

Rich S.