RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3 year RCU anniv coming up... long standing members post your old school rides!
Old 08-31-2006, 02:12 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3 year RCU anniv coming up... long standing members post your old school rides!

You miss your madforce too, eh? Man i LOVED that truck! Bashing with that truck was just soooo much fun. Anyway, here are some of my oldies... What i could dig up anyway.

First my MGT limited...

Next... My very first savage! Had the weak knuckles and everything. LOL... And turned out to be the toughest savage i had ever owned.

My 9.5 Pro... Just after assembly. A cursed buggy it was. lol

Oh man... My purple maxx... LOL... My first Nitro RC. The T-maxx!

Ugh... This pic hurts... It hurts bad... My old mad force. The only thing i ever broke on this, was a diff gear. That was before i learned to use MACHINE thread screws in that diff cup and ring gear. lol

And the HCR racer savage i built. I have other pics floating around, with the truck on the HCR wheels too. Was very reliable. Sadly, the only parts i ever broke on this truck, were the HCR parts. LOL...

Great thread Dale! Im already lookin forward to what others will post. Maybe Binary will post his old mammoth.