RCU Forums - View Single Post - Any tax attorneys in the house? Please contact RCadmin RE: AMA 2001 Financials...
Old 02-06-2003, 02:03 PM
vpresley
My Feedback: (162)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tho Old Days are GONE Hoss

Hoss the most interesting part about the old days, is they are old. As in don't apply to now a days. I have told and been told about the old days and how good they were. Now you have to make the new days do the same thing. John Worth, don't know him, but if he was such an autocrat as you say he was, wouldn't get away with it today. As we get up in years, it gets harder and harder to see past our own noses, our own opinions and our own beliefs. This tends to put us at odds with just about everything and everyone, except those that think like us. That club gets smaller and smaller as time passes. You wonder what happened to everyone. The question should be, whats happening to me/you. Being a contemplative person I have to look at other possibilites and give them some more consideration than I normally do sometimes. Getting juvenile with names and combatative with people in general serves no postive purpose and is a poor personal trait. Most modelers I know are not like that. Talk to more than just your little small group of people for a reality check. You might be surprized, but then again maybe not.

Vince Presley