RCU Forums - View Single Post - Juno RC Tsunami
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 04:09 PM
dk823
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Juno RC Tsunami

If you are careful when building, the Tsunami 40 should only be about 4.5 pounds when finished. Mine is about 4 pounds.....flight ready (fixed gear). I have a Webra 50 on it. This is a good combination. Remember, the Tsunami 40 is designed for aerobatics first..........speed second. If you are using anything over a 45 (or any other hot-rod engine)........you MUST reinforce the tail/fuselage interface with some scrap 3/8" tri-stock. This is explained in the instructions. Best of luck. Order one today!!

On the Tsunami 60. Here is an update. I have finished all but one, or two of the production jigs. I hope to finish all the jigs and tooling by the end of September. Starting in October, I plan to start building a prototype (i.e. writing the instructions). The last major hang up is finding a vendor for forming canopies. I am searching for a new vendor. Anybody out ther interested? This has proven to be a real pain in the rump. I had truly intended to have the darn thing finished and in production by now, but this summer was a KILLER at work (my regular job). I was putting in too many hours to count.

This year has been the best in Juno's short history. This is good and bad. Good for sales, bad for doing other things (like getting the Tsunami 60 out). I have 4-5 others in line to come online someday. I have a few surprises. I hope all will enjoy them.

Derek Staha
Juno R/C