RCU Forums - View Single Post - REVO PICS(POST YOUR REVO PICS HERE)
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 04:19 PM
revopqrs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: REVO PICS(POST YOUR REVO PICS HERE)

ORIGINAL: Seldomseen

revopqrs,

Nice pics!

Is your body not centered on the chassis? I am not picking just curious. In the last picture it looks like the body sits off the right hand side as you look at the picture. Is this just an illusion or something to do with your set-up? Maybe it's just the bumper off to one side? It looks like the body posts are evenly spaced in relation to the scoop on the hood.

Like I said earlier not picking just wondering. You have some nice looking action shots there and I have always enjoyed seeing pics of your trucks. You definetly build some nice ones.

Additionally, what do you think of those tires? How do they compare to the bowties or crimefighters?

my front bumper is smooshed off to one side... lots of bad landings, that bumper and mount are 2 years old!
the tires are good for loose stuff, they really dig in. but for hard pack id say bow ties or crime fighters would be better. ive got both.
on hard surfaces the badlands kinda float around... but if they can get their fingers dug in they are wicked!