RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dave Patrick ULtimate 1.20 Bipe engine????
Old 03-16-2003, 12:18 AM
Maudib
My Feedback: (51)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dave Patrick ULtimate 1.20 Bipe engine????

No where...

BUT if it cost only $3 for gas planes, and you never ran out of gas in the air, and you didn't have to have cleaners to get snot off your plane at the end of the day then that's even better.

BTW.. I just got back from the field... our first good day since last year... mid 60's mild winds.... Tomorrow promises more of the same...

Wheeeweeeeee!!!! what a ball... I don't have my first gasser done but I have 8 snot sloshers....

I have a ball with them and I only went thru maybe a half gallon...

But on an O.S. 46 equpped Morris the Knife and a Saito 100 U-Can-Do-3D.... not your everyday glow guzzlers...

But when yu reach the 120 + size motors you start seeing it go thru quickly.... I'd fly my DP 4-5 times every visit to the field....

It DOESN'T really matter, but alot of people say gas engines are too expensive and too heavy... not necessarily true...

I'll fly whatever runs...

Originally posted by locomotive
I look at it like this......a gallon of 20% heli fuel cost me 15 bucks. I can fly my DP Ulty/Saito 180 6-8 times on a gallon......I rarely burn a whole gallon in one day..... Where else are you going to get that much enjoyment for 15 bucks?