RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 9C Knife-Edge Mix
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 12:11 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 9C Knife-Edge Mix

OK, Both of you guys have come across the one problem that I have with the 9C.
I am now in communication with Futaba on a problem I have with a dual rudder servo mix.
They can get it to work and I cannot. It has to be a link issue but I can't find the right combination and order to address all my mixes.

Futaba only allow the link menu option in a specific order. If you create mixes out of this order, then it will not work. I think that is what my problem is. I need to create mixes from PMIX 1 to PMIX 7 and only in that order. If I do it from PMIX 7 to PMIX 1, the links are not available in the needed order to get all the controls working properly. I haven't tested this yet so it is only a theory. Once I get it down and if this theory is proven as a fact, I will be contacting futaba again and explain that this is a bug. Futaba has installed my mixes in there radios and it works. What we did different is the order that the mixes were created. I want to get that done this week and test it over the weekend. We shall see.

I know this is more than you guys wanted to know but I am anal when it comes to RC.
Happy Flying!