RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can I Have an official Mammoth ST thread?
Old 09-14-2006, 02:32 PM
ssj2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can I Have an official Mammoth ST thread?

I'm not exactly sure on how to get the stuff out of the engine, I believe you turn the truck upside down with the glow plug out. BAMF will probably give you a more detailed answer for that. You can't just go out and buy any pull start, I would contact XTM Customer Service and they'll give you an item number to what pull start to get on www.hobbypeople.net. All I know is that those pull starts are about 20 bucks, that's w/o shipping, you can try your luck on ebay. The ideal keywords could be XTM 457 Pull Start, I don't know I'm just guessing. A starter box is really gonna be a hassle because it's just more batteries to charge and more items to carry around, I'd say try to pull the pull start as LITTLE as possible. Once your truck's tuned right, it should start on the first or second pull. Currently that's how mine just started, second pull, it's all about tuning. Good luck and if you are gonna get a starter box, this should work: http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/146055.asp Again, good luck!