RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wal-mart has a Storm Launcher ripoff
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 09:04 AM
rainedave
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Wal-mart has a Storm Launcher ripoff

Whether we choose to acknowledge it or not (and this does seem to be a matter of personal choice these days) the fact is that every dollar bill has two sides: One is what you get for it, and the other is where it goes. Like I said, we may not choose to take responsibility for where our dollars go, and we may only care about the other side: what we get for it. I know no one here would consciously give their hard earned dollars to the local crack dealer, right? So, there are moments when we are all conscious of that "other" side of our money. Well, I feel the same way about Walmart. They do a lot more harm to our country than good - just like crack dealers do - so it simply feels wrong to give them my money. The next time you give someone your hard earned dollars, I ask that you please take a second or two to think about where those dollars will be going, and what they will be used for. It puts things in a whole different light. It's your money, not theirs, and you can freely choose how it gets used.