RCU Forums - View Single Post - GROUP BUILD - Top Flite Giant Scale F4U Corsair
Old 09-29-2006, 07:56 AM
Jon72286

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GROUP BUILD - Top Flite Giant Scale F4U Corsair

Question to all. Will the G62 fit to the rubber mounted engine mounting kit I bought with the plane. I know a lot of you guys use that engine and I was wondering if you also used the rubber mount kit that is sold on tower as an accesory with the kit. Just wondering if the G62 had the same mounting hole position as the engine they suggest in the kit. I havent bought my G62 yet. I give myself an RC budget every month and I went a little bit over with buying all the accesories fot the plane. The kit itself isnt all that pricy but I got all the bells and whistles that Tower had to offer like the cockpit kit (anyone use the one from Top Flite, How is it?), the dummy radial, retracts (just got here today), and I was a little low on building supplies. I spent about 900 bucks on tower in one night (that hurts but its worth it) so I am cleaned out of my RC budget for about 2 months or so. I am also looking at the hardware that Tower offers like the Pull Pull cable and pushrods and things like that. Would you all suggest these products? what did you guys use? They all are good quality like Dubro and Sullivan. Oh yea, one more thing Did you all go with the 32oz tank from sullivan? Let me know what you all think. Take care and God Bless

Petty Officer Jonathan P. Green USN