RCU Forums - View Single Post - SEMPRA Members
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 06:47 AM
kane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SEMPRA Members

First and foremost, I don't think there was any personal attacks going on here, please let's not head in that direction.

Matt, I don't think anyone is disagreeing that a discussion needs to be started. Please look at all sides of the coin. Florida, as far as I know is the ONLY district trying to enforce the 16,500 rule. Do you guys have the secret to success? Perhaps, I don't know. Do the other parts of the country have the secret to success? Perhaps I don't know. The point here is it doesn't matter. You guys can do what you like if you feel that the current AMA rules have failed you in some way. Secondly, if you feel so strongly that the rules are way out of wack you can submit a rule proposal to the AMA to get the rules changed. That's it, all I am trying to do is inform you of what the procedures are.

Danny, I am glad to see new blood in the hobby. Please explain what you spent $700 on so that you could keep up with the "MODDED" airplanes? Are you the same Danny that Matt mentioned? Lastly, if you disagree on how to handle cheating, please offer some suggestions on how you would handle cheating.

Randy, thanks for the summary, you are right on target.

Dan