RCU Forums - View Single Post - Skyshark kit prices
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 09:27 AM
MikeChilson
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Skyshark kit prices

Larry,

Thank you for the great post. You're correct. It was simply a miscommunication between us and Skyshark. We were not aware they were putting the glass parts in their kits now. However, we state EXACTLY what you received on our site. Unfortunately this is turned into a much larger issue than it should be. I got on my soapbox because basically someone (who know NOTHING about me or this situation but insisted on sticking their nose in anyway) called me/my company a liar and I really didn't appreciate that. Anyone who knows me know why I do what I do in this hobby and what R/C Scale Products is all about. I was just happy you were able to get a GREAT DEAL on one of their kits. Yes, you may have had to wait a bit while it was cut but look how much you saved! Anyway, the situation is remedied now and I'm just glad you have your kit and hope you enjoy it for many years to come. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me directly (you have my email address) as I will no longer be monitoring this thread.

Again, thanks to you and those that purchased kits from us!

Mike

Mike