RCU Forums - View Single Post - Skyshark kit prices
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 04:12 PM
dragoonpvw
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Skyshark kit prices

I have my next throw together plane, a Skyshark p-40 on the table. Its not great but definitely not too terrible. I hope it is the last plane I ever get from Skyshark. I try to support all the warbird kit designers and manufacturers. There are many nasty characters out there selling stuff to us with dubious service. Nevertheless I still have three Ironbay kits on the boards no matter what the reviews of their service. After Mikes self inflated drivel on this thread I will try my best to stay away from his company. If the p-40 crashes you can guarantee I wont be taking you up on the crash insurance. You disgust me with your attitude. Your comments on not selling to Canada because they are a bunch of whiners tied it for me. It's not that you are politically incorrect, Its because you are rude and crass. Knocking top-flite to make your planes sound better is just pitiful. I learned more from building my first full kit, the top-flite Spitfire than I did from any other single kit I have built, though that was a long time ago. The instructions and tips were great, the Spitfire flies good too.Top-Flite have some of the best flying big birds out there and they are all at least as scale as your P-40.
I said to you in another thread that when you get on these forums and argue it is like wrestling a pig, all you do is get dirty and after a while you realise the pig is enjoying it. Well this time you got too dirty for me.
At least this frees me up to discuss the failings of your P-40, up till now I did not mention anything as I try to be suppotive of the kit manufacturers. I will never recommend you another beginner.
I lived in Canada for six months, I never heard as much whining there in six months as I did in reading this thread.
Surely this wont be reported for content as I can surely comment on you as much as you can insult the whole of Canada. By the way, I am not Canadian, just tired of you condescending attitude.
Good Luck
Paul