RCU Forums - View Single Post - Setup for Spectrum DX6 and Blade CP Pro
Old 10-14-2006, 01:49 AM
OOCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Setup for Spectrum DX6 and Blade CP Pro

Hey Heli_Harry,

I have just used your settings for no other reason then it seems like a good place to start. I have just set up the brushless set up on my cp which is basically the cp pro, but with the brushless now. I did put the heading lock gyro on it, though may bypass it for now, just to sort out the radio and basic setup. I run a Hobby Store (Out of Control Hobbies - or - OOCH) with a friend of mine, in a city in Alberta. I have never really been involved with helis until we opened our doors, so it is all a learning curve. I have been flying since about January 2006 with the cp/cx/aerofly pro (flightsim). I have set this machine up like this in order to learn more about the various setups and to help when selling this stuff so I have a clue as it is not just a matter of reading the book and slapping it together all the time.

Have you used this set up at all? I am not sure of a few things, though will figure them out over time I am sure. Any ideas you might have to offer would be of great value to me.

Thanks

Sean