RCU Forums - View Single Post - Setup for Spectrum DX6 and Blade CP Pro
Old 10-14-2006, 06:42 AM
Heli_Harry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Setup for Spectrum DX6 and Blade CP Pro

OOCH

I'm pretty much flying stock here (though I'm not really flying, more like hovering real well in a small area) as I'm still fairly new to Helis (I'm an old plane flyer from long ago).

What I have taken the time to do is to make sure the setup is good, that really is the key to any craft performing well.

It can almost hover hands off (I actually take my hands off to check the trim though only for a couple of seconds).

I would use my setup as a starting point and tweak it to your liking as I have already tweaked it a little myself.

The biggest point on all of my setup is the CCPM setup and of that probably the pitch as anything over 35% caused binding for me.

The travel adjustments are for each individual Servo, the CCCP mixing function adjustments are for the function of all the servos combined.

The first thing I did when I got this radio was to walk through the menus and make a list (actually a spreadsheet) of the settings as they appeared in the menus in the radio. Then I just plugged in the right numbers. That way if I have to ever re-load the settings it only takes a few minutes.