RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nvidea Gforce 7300LE works well w/ G3!!
Old 10-17-2006, 01:20 PM
JohnMcGowan
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Nvidea Gforce 7300LE works well w/ G3!!

No problem Bill.
Yeah, I did the same as you, looked around stores and window shopped forever till I just said
'lets just do it!' and went online at dell. I looked for any online coupons and was online and was talking to a dell sales rep at the same time when I placed my order. I did get them to throw in a 4 in 1 printer at no charge too!! That took a little haggling between me, the sales rep and "the manager" but I got it!! It was about a $120 buck freebie (just so you'll be advised if they say a printer is extra ). Best of luck to ya man!!
John
ps.,,, oh Bill, I almost forgot to tell you,..before you place an order, do got to their site and look at systems that have been ordered by someone but were either never shipped out or either they were sent to the person but the person never fired up the system and accepted the user agreement and just sent it back to dell. The day before I placed my order, I looked at the returns or whatever dell called it and their were several, several different systems like that at reduced prices that were very close to the setup I ordered but at substantially reduced prices. Take a look at that before you make a decision (if they have any left at the time your ready to pull out your pen and sign on the dottled line I also got no interest for the XPS system I am paying for - check it out man!
Let us know what you come up with.
See ya,...
John