RCU Forums - View Single Post - Brillelli 366GT *60cc*
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Bob Pastorello
My Feedback: (198)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Brillelli 366GT *60cc*

I wasn't going to post on this thread about Scott's service, as it is pretty off topic.... but, since I have TWO 60's, maybe it's close enough to count.
I first emailed Scott over a year ago, seeking a carb rebuild kit. I think it was a $4 purchase on RCU. Took a couple of emails to sort out my dummy questions, but he answered THEN as if I were buying a motor.
Later, came my almost-incessant questions about the 26GT, as I was "experimenting".... through that ordeal of MY making, Scott provided multiple details, many emails to answer questions that LOTS of folks would just blow off.... HE did *NOT*.
After that purchase came my first 40, then 60, then 46 then.....

There have been some troubles along the way - but except ONE - all of MY doing. Me being "anal" about some minor thing or another, and Scott is there. Phone, email, nearly always the same patient, and thoroughly-service-oriented guy.

I've warned him..... if he keeps up the quality of work, the value of price and performance, and his "personal touch", he will VERY soon have to go full time, and the big dogs will have to be looking for him.... to CATCH UP !!!!

BTW - he provides absolute HONESTY and complete transparency in his communications. If he tells you A = B-C, that is an absolute, and he will back up his comments. NEVER has changed his story from one thing to another, depending on situation. He is NOT one of those that practices 'situational ethics', like so many.