RCU Forums - View Single Post - First Fuelie is on the Way
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 12:08 PM
beaglegod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Fuelie is on the Way

Well after the initial beating I took from the misses when I told her I spent $1k on and RC (I knew there was no way to sneak the thing by her)Im healing up well and Im realy excited about getting my Baja 5b. Now with Nitro I usually take the engine apart b4 running it toflush out possible debris.I also usually back out every screw and rescrew w/locktite. Do you guys usually go throught this routine with your large gas powered RCs?

Any pre run tips for the Baja please let me know also someone in another thread mentioned removing the grease from the pullstart and putting a cover on it to prevent dirt getting inside,Im not sure exactly what he was suggesting if anyone knows please elaborate,I wanna start this thing right.

Fianaly are there any upgrades that are a must for the baja right from the start? Please let me know your suggestions.

Man I love that feeling of getting a new RC delivered but honestly I dont think Ive ever been as excited as I am waiting for my first Fuelie car,I feel like a 10 year old whos parents said "we're getting you a puppy this weekend!" know what I mean.