RCU Forums - View Single Post - Muggy break-in
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 08:26 PM
KillerKiwi
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Muggy break-in

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

That engine should last at least 2 gallons even with that much wear and tear while it is in a high pinch state. Live and learn.
OK so does that mean that I could run it? I was hoping to race it but I don't know enough about RC cars and I hardly know how to make it run, I know absolutely nothing about driving it. If worst come to worst and I end up buying a new engine I'm not gonna start with stock again. I'll buy a whopper big-block and pay someone at the hobby shop to do the break-in procedure for me, I will sit there with them and ask questions about tuning and maintenance. I've always wanted to race nitro RC cars and I don't plan to give up because of a bad start. Next time I'm going to start of the best I can and do my best to learn from others at the raceway. Until then I will be mowing lawns and washing cars for a long time. It makes me sick when people call nitro cars "toys", it makes me really pissed, thats like calling a quad or a motorcycle a toy. Scarcely do I even ever meet someone who has ever heard of nitro cars. When people hear "RC" they think of Radioshack toys, That is going to change in the near future. With how much the military is using armed RC vehicles their demand is going to drive RC technology through the roof. That doesn't mean your next RC car will come with a machine gun attached but look at the new Blade CX2 helicopter by Eflite. They doubled the range and lost the antenna, even the servos are feather light!