RCU Forums - View Single Post - OMP Fussion two out of two CRASH
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 02:08 PM
budshobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OMP Fussion two out of two CRASH

I don't agree with you on GP or H9's costomer service. Of course they won't have their CEO contacting you or personally answering forum questions, that goes with the territory of being a multi-million dollar company. But they DO sell good quality products at competitive prices. My experiences with GP has been generally positive. Sure they don't give as much personal support, but most of the time people buy their products at the LHS, so the shipping of damaged product issue you mentioned is mostly irrelevent. The LHS mostly acts as their support person and most of the time my LHS has been quite helpful.

As for sweat shops, the work conditions Chinese or any other Asian workers have while getting paid about $100 a month would be considered sweat shop here in the states. If you don't believe me just watch some documentaries on your local PBS. I don't believe I am misusing the word here. In fact I have great respect for the job EF is doing. They make great products and don't cut any corners in construction, using Dubro hardware, Ultracote and everything.