RCU Forums - View Single Post - Skyshark kit prices
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Larry S
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Skyshark kit prices

P 51 B,
NO you won't, I'll sell ya mine for what I have in it. I'll have to go check all the prices I paid because I have everything, the fiberglass parts and spinner that I bought seperately. After I find out what I have in it, I'll box it up and take it to the post office to see what the shipping will be.
It won't be cheap that I will tell you but it will be far cheaper then buying one from Skyshark. I didn't buy my kit from Speeders, it came from some outfit in AL that was selling them at the old prices. If I had only known Speeders was going to sell them I would have bought it from them at lease they included the fiberglass parts.
Reason I'm willing to sell it is because I picked up the FW 190A from Speeders and that is one of my all time favorites. As for the ME 109G, I can't say that is. I look at it this way, If I can't at least get my money back on it, I'll build it someday.
Let me know if you're interested on here and if you are, we'll get together and make arrangements on payment and shipment. I'll check back here later today
Larry