RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW Warbird By KMP - JU87 Stuka
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Johnnie Red

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW Warbird By KMP - JU87 Stuka

Fiberclassics P-51.......Awesome plane to fly.....and a very goodlooking giant arf. I think guys that we should have more alternatives in Giant scale 90"-100". Especially nowdays that the engines are more powerfull and the variety of gaz engines give us this chance. If we like scale then we must apreciate all the attributes of a giant scale can give. I can pinpoint a few: Better looks (panel lines, Rivets etc.)
better flying characteristics (they fly close to the real thing); and of course more fun!! 15 years back I always got amazed from Zirolli, Byron's, or Yellow aircraft planes and still I am looking foreword to a company that will make their Giant 1/5 or 1/4 scale in China for buying and enjoy for instance a 1/5 scale F6F Hellcat with all the details on it. It will be a dream to come true!!! Instead of spending at least 1 year on the bench to built a Zirolli one that will cost more than 2.000 US$ and a whole alot of working hours on the bench... Think about it and I am sure that there is a breakthrough opportunity there....60-90 size....the market is full of them...!