RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW Warbird By KMP - JU87 Stuka
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 05:33 AM
SunShyne
My Feedback: (68)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: NEW Warbird By KMP - JU87 Stuka

being a casual flier I have been looking for a 120 sized birds and although Mustangs are cool there are about 1.5 trillion in my area! OK, ok maybe not that many but enough to make me stay away from getting one. I also dont want the hassle of retracts if I could help and there are very few birds that can fill this category. After seeing this thread my interest is peaked yet again by Andrew and his outstanding models.

I dont build/assemble my ARF's in hopes of winning scale contests and the people who watch me fly dont give me slack for incorrect exhaust placement, with that said I will definitely be buying this airplace since it offers me a decent price for a beautiful airplane. I do agree that a true scale model done correctly is a sight to behold but if thats your cup of tea then get a "pro" kit cut and get to work! Nothing wrong with either mind set. The kit vs ARF vs whats true scale debate will go on forever and this thread isnt about that, GP was the only company I know of that produced an ARF of this model and when it got discontinued I was finally ready to buy one! lol Now with this here I will be saving my pennies and getting that YS 120 tuned up for it

sheww rant over!

congrats to KMP and our cousins across the pond for this wonderful creation!