RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cheap video downlinks
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 03:45 AM
lvspark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cheap video downlinks

ORIGINAL: echobot
He may have changed since 2004, but I'm still out the $60.00 I paid him for a non working item, and he made NO attempt to make it right.
Sorry it did not work out for you but sounds like it did work, but not well during high frequency vibration conditions.
ORIGINAL: echobot 39 months ago
The picture looks fine until I bring my throttle up and then the picture is very wavy and has lots of ststic lines through the picture.
Sounds like your 1.2ghz unit might have had a loose component or case.

So many times I have tried to save a few bucks and got "what I paid for". I know how you feel. Tinywireless did have some problems but Rangevideo has been doing a pretty good job, active and helpful on the forums, and using top notch Lawmate equipment. When I purchase Lawmate, I purchase the OEM product, and if it's out of box, bad, I expect a replacement from the distributor, but anything further than that, is my own problem. If the video tx module works, it does. If it goes in a plane, and then has problems, I understand the OEM product was not intended to be put in an RC plane and I have to deal with the issues myself. It is good and nice to get support from the distributor, but not required IMO.
I buy from Rangevideo for their low price, not for their support.