RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Tiger F8F Bearcat ARF - Navy Version
Old 11-04-2006, 09:11 AM
cublover
My Feedback: (47)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Thunder Tiger F8F Bearcat ARF - Navy Version

Hey guys..I just got mine about 2 weeks ago...and i must say its awesome,,just like the BEAR,,i built that for a freind last year....The thing i displeased with it that it doesnt come with a dummy engine,,at least the bear came with a sexy' spinner,,but i ordered one from tower and it looks great..i guess they put gear into replace the spinner..hehehehe...other than that...i have bashed this kit something feirce..just like i did the BEAR,,so cant wait to see what happens..nice kit other than that,,as far as the gear...im putting in KMP spring airs..think thell be better than stock...but i did do something to mine you should think about,,,If you look at the gear blocks,,it looks like they used wood glue,,get a small bottle of Gorilla glue,,and put some behind all the ply that comes together,,just a little sqeeze and spray with a bit of water to activate it...i think if my gear goes,,,the whole wing is going with it..lol..if you notice the 1 gone,,,i had to make mine just a tad differant than everone elts's...lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd91239.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	554106