RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 14MZ customer satisfaction survey
Old 11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
tomcatman
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Futaba 14MZ customer satisfaction survey

I would love nothing more than to stick to Futaba which I have faithfully used since I got started in this hobby back in '88. The idea of 14 channels just truly blows my mind. However, what really truly crawls under my skin (besides the current issues reported thru this pole) is that with both the 12 and 14 channel Futaba radios, you pay a ridiculous amount of money and they don't even come with servos. That's just outright wrong IMHO. I mean C'MON...$2200 !!!! No servos??!! Yea, yea, it has windows..whoo hoo!! How about the 12Z? No windows...$1400!! AND, no servos. Maybe it's just me, but to pay that kind of money and hear people having these kinds of issues? I don't think so. When was the last time a thread was put up to report such problems with a Multiplex? At least, I've never heard of such problems with it or ever JR for that matter. Even though there is a lot of speculation with regards to Spread Spectrum Technology, I really do hope it delivers for a much cheaper price so that the people over at Futaba can stop acting like the Saks Fifth Ave of the hobby. If I want to pay an overinflated price for a brand name, I'LL GO TO SAKS FIFTH. In the meantime, this is a hobby and people should be getting what they're paying for. In the case of these 2 radios, I don't believe we're getting what we're paying for. Just my opinion... Regards,

Richie