RCU Forums - View Single Post - IRC vulcan SE problems
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Mr. Mugen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: IRC vulcan SE problems

ORIGINAL: Mindcrime

A sure fire way to not get help is to start your post with "this thing is a piece of crap", the engine leaking is normal, you can put a washer behind the collet to help with it. most of the leaking is actaully oil, not un burnt fuel, if you are getting unburt fuel then chances are you have the engine way too rich. (this is also the same engine that is in the Xray, and Caos)

The outdrives, I can't really tell you what is going on, that is not a problem I have heard of before, but the way the outdrives mount I can't see how they would be "falling off", they also have a metal band molded into them so they are strong, they are not "cheap plastic"

I would suggest taking it to the dealer you bought it from and have them contact us.

If this is not a good reason to stay away from their products what is? If a guy says it is a piece of crap.......he's being honest. Isn't that what people want? Honesty? You guys need to do some customer relation homework. I have not met or heard of a single person that is happy with their vulcan in either form. Maybe you's should pull it and make the nessessary changes. Then again I don't know if that would help at all due to the first attempt being so ugly. Good Luck