RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cheap video downlinks
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 11:32 PM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cheap video downlinks

I bought something from Range Video, he shipped quickly and it was top quality Lawmate equipment....

For the guy that had vibration problems, guess what, even though something is sold as "Aerial Video equipment" , there is NO WAY the seller can tell how much vibration the equipment will be exposed to on all the different airplanes. Even JR and Futaba RC gear is soft mounted, or recommended to be mounted in foam. What were you thinking Echobot ??? There will ALWAYS be problems putting transmitters and cameras on different model airplanes, you should be adult enough to realize that. Range Video's profit on a 60 dollar item would be what, maybe 10 bucks, but you want hours of technical service for that ? Man, you are one of those guys that are never happy with anything.

I bought a 450 dollar lawmate transmitter for my UAV, and had vibration problems... I had to adapt it to work in my application, simple as that. Echobot , If you expect everything to be done for you and every problem to be solved right out of the box, then DO NOT DO ANY TYPE OF Aerial fotography..... For you will NEVER BE SATISFIED.

If venders spent hours solving problems for people, and led them around by the hand for every 60 dollar item they sold, NO ONE would be in business...

Range Video is OK in my experience and I would buy from them again.

JettPilot