RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sky Master jets?????????
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 01:24 PM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Sky Master jets?????????

ORIGINAL: F900

Mike

You missed an interesting discussion about SM over the weekend... and what was told to the people present made perfect sence as to whats really going on, becuase its not been told here on RCU

Its a shame really, companies stuck in legal fights, trying to undercut each other things going on .. you only need to look at the other thread to see some of the problem..

At the end of the day its only going to be the customer to lose out...

Rememeber when Ram said the same thing, especially when they moved and 6months later.. out of business.

I like Skymaster, there people always where looking in providing good R/C jets and good customer service...

But based on what I heard over the weekend, I'd be very uncomfortable sending money to Skymaster direct, until I see some changes... if it ever happens.
That's funny how you mention RAM.
Very similar situation. All the reps and such kept saying "everything is FINE!" until the day the company closed their doors. Then AFTERWARDS, you had all these guys saying "I knew it was coming!"

Jascat...I just had a post about SM "dissapeared". No warning, it just dissapeared. Like yours.
What does THAT say about the integrity of the company, and of RCU?