RCU Forums - View Single Post - Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Wizz Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)

ORIGINAL: ringneck

this is just my 2 cents but i think axial mills are junk they wont last very long due to cheapo internal parts i dont know what youre budget is but you may whant to consider an ofna picco 28 with the ofna 053 pipe that pipe is the best pipe for that mill and will make it easy to tune and will extract all ponies from the engine. the picco 28 in my friends crt is insane. you said you whant a GOOD combo i think that combo is alot better start and will be alot better in the long run
i dont know why you think axials are junk and are willing to bet you have never had one. shut up.

ive got the axial in my LSP only with the stock pipe. if you tune the motor correctly the motor will make its power a little higher in the rpm than necessary for a track, so i would reccomend a low end pipe(jp-1 i think??). i think this combo would be real solid and right on the trigger. the power curve is real smooth so no bias power. i can get almost 10 minutes of run time on a 150cc tank and in cool weather. another motor to look at is the mach .26. real popular motor and is real torquey so puttin around tight tracks is easy.