CRD
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cheap video downlinks

ORIGINAL: reznikvova-RCU

ORIGINAL: CRD

ORIGINAL: aviatordave

CRD,

Are you going to use a 2 cell lipo for power on the xmtr? When you get a chance, show us your set up. I'm pretty close to ordering one of these myself......thanks

-Dave

BTW - I only heard good things about rangevideo, and lawmate from what I have read it is top notch.....how can you go wrong? the price is right compared to others. [8D]

I got the system yesterday I haven't tested. I will use it with a 7.2V Ni-MH 650mAh battery pack that it should work perfectly for testing, I also have a 4 channel 2.4ghz Color baby monitor with modifed antenna to see if the signal is compatible. Plus the camera is a CCD wich came with the baby monitor and runs on 2 AA bateries, at first I though it was a CMOS camera but compared to my other 5 CMOS cameras this one is very sharp.
Please make sure the battery does not come off "hot"(7.4V+) off of the charger.
I decided to use a (5) or (6) AA 1.2v NiMH 2100mah Energizer rechargable batteries for the transmitter, the quantity of batteries depends on the voltage I get once fully charged, I don't whant to burn the transmitter, and I will be using one of my old CMOS cameras with a 9volts battery for now.