RCU Forums - View Single Post - Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 10:13 AM
Wizz Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)

ArticCat500 im sorry about this, but these punk kids are a joke... i also remembered that i run 30% in my axial now. it adds a little more snap off the line, but it doesnt move the power curve down like a pipe would.

in a rescent pm i recieved....

ORIGINAL: ringneck

hey mouth! i wasent bashing on ya you dont talk to me like that on any site you got that you little ass bag! just remember i DO race in kanas once or twice a year same with missourii its only a 3 hr. drive for me you get my drift you little ****. got a problem with me ****ing PM me you *****! you whant to opoligize? i will acept it, you wanna run youre ****ing big punk ass mouth? youre only 3 hrs away from me finding out who you are.
ok PUUUNNNKK! if you were so confident in your pm, then i dont see why you cant say this in public. if you want to put up that mouth, or should i say typing finger, then dont hide behind your computer and come down to our track and show us your expertise. it'll be 5 miles north of Peabody on Nighthawk. it seems to me that you are more than happy to come to kansas, so this drive shouldnt be a problem. come out next sunday because saturday we will be racing in missouri.