RCU Forums - View Single Post - Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 03:33 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Axial .28 for a Truggy (pipe)

ORIGINAL: noximus

I dont care what Noxi says he has zero experience with the cheaper mills, he's now saying he's considering an LRP, yet 1 month ago he said he had one and its junk..Noxi is a hater and likely a crappy driver, Noxi how many national titles have you won ? whats that none ? then STFU
no nat titles, but i have won races, by the way, talking about who won what, what RACE HAVE YOU EVEN ENTERED????? EXACTLY NONE!

but yet you seem to know what motor works for what track HALARIOUS!!!!

so tell me, what tracks have you been to? or raced at? have you even won a race? all these claims of this motor and that motor, but yet you havent even seen a track, only some pile of dirt.

moron in the making.

do something with your life other than spouting BS all over forums about italian mills are just over priced. oh wait, thats right, your modified SH engine will run laps around me and my puny .21 installed in my mugen LMAO i knew there was something special about you lol i just cringe each time you show a clip of your "great" modded SH engine, i feel bad just knowing how much of an ass you make yourself look like. its terrible.

leave engine modding to the pros and the educated. that mill of yours sounded like crap in the vid to give you a heads up.

yeah I know it sounds like crap, thats what true high RPM sounds like.... But she would whip your .21 like a redheaded stepchild.....LOL....if we were to line up in the feild I would be in a different zip code before you even got 10 feet LOL.....

Noxi baby, put your money where your mouth is, lets see your high powered machine do some runs, lets see all this .21 HP LMAO !