RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR XP783 RADIO
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 04:07 PM
iflidou
My Feedback: (111)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XP783 RADIO

Danny:

A few months ago, after repeated requests directly to Horizon and you in this forum, I received an email from you stating that, since Horizon did not have a .pdf file on the XP783 radio, Horizon would send me a HARDCOPY of the Instruction Manual. Well, after several weeks more, I did in fact receive a package from Horizon and put it away for winter use. Sure was nice to finally get a copy. However, yesterday I started to review the instructions and noted that HORIZON ONLY SENT ME COPIES OF THE EVEN NUMBERED PAGES and not even all of them. The person who copied these must have been chewing cocoa leaves for his/her lunch that day! This manual is useless. Pages are cut off, side margins run off and are cut off, pages (even the even numbers) are missing and there are no odd numbered pages at all!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A COMPLETE COPY OF THESE? Send a PM or email to [email protected] and I will give you my name and address (again). Sure would appreciate a complete copy this time. I know things happen but..... .

Thanks.
IFLIdou