RCU Forums - View Single Post - Air Hogs Aero Ace!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 08:49 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Air Hogs Aero Ace!

Armedzagi, I have a couple of questions. Have you been flying the plane for awhile, i.e. it is new? Did you use a tach to determine that the motor is positively turning slower? If the answer is "yes, the motor is positively turning slower". The reciever is in need of a new transistor set. If the answer is "no, it is relatively new, and I don't know for sure that the motor is turning slower" check the motor alignment. A slight turn of the motor axis will cause the plane to do the circle trick. So if it always wants to turn to the right, check that the right motor is, inline with or slightly turned out from, the tail boom or centerline. I find this easier to see from the top of the plane. A couple of degrees in toward the fuse will cause a problem. Good Luck, Tim

Hi all, here is my conundrum, I have a mono mod that doesn't want to climb or turn. It did both a couple of weeks ago, but now it won't. This is my night flyer so I don't usually fly in daylight. This is also the problem I had with my mono jet mods. Could the motors need to be angled up or down a degree or 2? Any thoughts and or advice will be greatly appreciated. Tim