RCU Forums - View Single Post - Should I re-do my Avistar wing?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Whirley Bird
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Should I re-do my Avistar wing?

Originally posted by wornboots
Whirley Bird

[They call me the trasher but I get some good deals]

Thats the best way to do it, And how about the SMILE on the kid's face" or did You get the *Man are You nut's look*?

Keep Up the spirit, That was great!

And for tower' I will not renew my Super Saver again, I don't buy ARF or ARC so I cant use that reason. But the interest in profit and the quality of goods has suffered.

Dan Z
.Hi Dan,
I just got off the phone with TH and I have a pre built box coming Monday shipped at their expense.
I also informed them that the last time I made purchase I used my Card and I gave an ad number for a $15.00 discount plus I had a coupon for another $10.00 that never applied to the Super Star Select 40 trainer.
They didn't want to talk about that but I have been known to be a fighter for my rights and I have nothing better to do then call my local consumer affairs division and tell them how TH refuses to accept their own coupons.
I wil get my credit due.
Getting back to that box,
if the wood can't take a # 6 screw without splitting then it' doesn't qualify for a tote box.
Not as far as i'm concerned any way.
I have a nice Military box here that I used to keep all my rigging supplies in.
It's built to last a life time.
I just need to install some dividers.
It's also built to take a lot of abuse.
BTW,That kid was happy with that Jeep but I think i'm going to give him the batteries and charger.
All he can do with it right now is look at it.
I made a kid happy today and now i'll make his Mom happy because She won't have to get robbed at the RAT SHACK