RCU Forums - View Single Post - Boat SPADS please delete no response sorry
Old 11-20-2006, 09:20 PM
FishMan
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Boat SPADS please delete no response sorry

ORIGINAL: Clean

Busy season at work AND prepping kids room for carpet that came tuesday AND getting ready to hose 30+family members for thanksgiving AND my Renesance Man son slipped in a speeding ticket, carless driving, POSSESION one weekend and a rolled car the next, didn't know about the Possesion part until a week before the first trial. He's going to school in Rolla and although all the garbage hit the fan Labor day weekend and the weekend after that, all the court, drug awarness classes and such took effect in the last month AND that means either 8 hours minimum in a car the day of or 4 hours and overnight and 2 hours and 4 back. First ticket was on the way home an hour from Rolla.

So, I've been busy. Go pick him up Sunday and he gets to work off some debt. I have planes sitting here for completion. A SPA3D and Talon from Plastic Concepts, Gotta put them together after this weekend and get out to fly before Christmas, I hope.

Well, down to pick another box up and store it in the sons room. Oh, and I"ve been to the gym at least 4 toimes a week. The week after dad died I stepped on the scales at work and peaked it at 312 pounds. Deduct the 7 pounds of cloathes I run around in and well, anyways I was 257 at the gym today after a 4 mile run on the treadmill. Workin on that too.
Wow! You have been a lil pre occupied! Sorry to hear your son boo boo`d. It happens I guess. I think of all the crazy stuff I did when I was comin up! whew... lucky I didnt get in any trouble...LOL! Anyway , lookin forward to seein the lean and buff Mr. Clean at the field again soon. Later!