RCU Forums - View Single Post - 4-tec really hitting 70?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 11:15 PM
mtrchamp
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 4-tec really hitting 70?

ORIGINAL: buckmaster119

wow are you serious!!!!! i said the motors that people don't take out are the 2.5r's and 3.3's i didn't say 2.5's get your facts straight and the reason i was asking are 1500mah batteries good, is because I'm new at electric and i wanted to know Ive been driving nitro for a while now and i wanted something different!!!!!wow i missed spelled something, are you pointing that out cause it makes you feel powerful...everyone makes misspelling mistakes!!!! and i would love to see you run circles around my rustler i know you can run circles around my t-maxx...and yeah i own a hpi and it sucks @$$, your telling me to shut up look(SHUT THE **** UP! YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A 4TEC!!!) um do you own a 4-tec evidentually you dont cause you cant DOUBT it can hit 70+ so you know what, SHUT THE F**K up!!!!!!
ok well first, i'm sorry for not seeing the "r" second, i appologize to everyone who is reading this thread on behalf of myself and this little ******* right here... and no, i'm not pointing it out to feel powerful, but obviously you feel you need to leave a **** load of un-neccesary posts to make yourself feel powerful...

btw... yea you own a Micro RS4, duh it's a peice of ****, that was my first car, the first chance I had I got rid of it.... HPI's forte is in Nitro, Not electric, anyone who owns one could tell you that...

and for the record, yes I DID own a 4tec, about a year or two ago, I hated it, and when i saw the 70+MPH sticker on the box I laughed and doubted it, and still doubt it to this day...

as for the rest of you, I'm glad youa re enjoying your 4-tecs, I wasn't too fond of mine, and apperently, this ass **** isn't too fond of me... so before he has a heart attack trying to figure out what he's gonna say next, i'm dropping the subject... HOWEVER, I still DOUBT the 4-tec goes 70+ out of the box...

btw, I'd love to see my mt2 run circles around your rusty and roost you on the track, so I can stand there and laugh in your face.... imature little *****